Thursday, October 27, 2011

DIY Silhouettes

This morning as I began my ritual of breaking out the computer and scrolling through Blogworld, I came across this awesome project tutorial, how to make silhouette prints using Piknik from Crafted Niche .  I thought to myself, hmmmmm, I totally need to do this.  For those of you who know me, you know I am a bit obsessed with my dogs, so any project involving the 'boys'...I'm there.  Check it out:


This is the sample of Oscar.  Of course I had to do the other two, my yorkies, Louie and Henry also. 

I printed the silhouette prints on some scrapbook paper and framed them in some inexpensive clip frames I already had.  Free art!  I just need to prepare myself for the grief my kids are going to give me...




Not sure yet where the pictures will land...

 






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these turned out SO WELL! I'm so happy you loved the idea and it was easy for you to follow. Thanks for sharing your finished product! Going to add your post to my Facebook page!

    Dana @ craftedniche.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete