Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Before and After Chairs

 

I found a pair of chairs at a thrift store recently that pretty much paid me to take 'em home. Granted they looked like something famed, horror hostess, Elvira would sit in...okay minus the red velvet.




I decided to reupholster them but keep the backs, since they were genuine leather and had a beautiful carved design. I purchased a matching, clearance fabric for $6, and spray painted them gloss white (which I had on hand).  Total cost for these lovelies: $16. Not too scary, right?






2 comments:

  1. Wow- yep those chairs are super unique!! :) Would love for you to come share at Feathered Nest Friday sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely unusual chairs! Definitely something to keep and put on display somewhere in the house. Thank you for the pictures! God bless x

    ReplyDelete