Monday, December 12, 2011

Yes, I Went Faux

This year I deciced to go with a fake tree. Not only did I decide on a faux-tree, I went with a three foot tree!



It's a little tabletop size tree... and anytime I can add the word, 'hope' in my decor, I do. We live in a town called Hope ;)
As I stated in a previouse post, I am not much of a Holiday decorator...I wish I was, especially with all the inspiration there is out there in blogosphere.. I just add a little touch here n there.
















There ya have it... And as I send this post out there... I wonder what you guys are thinking?Does Charlie Brown, the Grinch or even Ebeneezer live there?? Haha, no. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and all the traditions that come with it, but I have never been bitten by the Hallmark bug..

No comments:

Post a Comment