Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bring on Christmas

Got through another wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday thanks to my sister-n-law and her boyfriend. It was a little strange not having any of my family this year... no hubs (had to work), no parents, no siblings, and no kids:(. But what was amazing...no DRAMA! It was fun being an 'outsider' observing some one else's family and how they interacted. The bonus, no hard feelings, regrets or arguments! Stress-free all the way...not to mention, no clean up. Loved it!
But seriously, I do love my family and all their (and my) imperfections... It was just 'different' this year.

So now to the next holiday... Christmas. BRING-IT-ON! The funny thing is, I am not much for decorating the house for the holidays .... funny in the sense that I love decorating. Just not so much in the Christmas sense....
I have a few inspirational pictures I found on Pinterest to get me in the mood.  I just like to keep it simple.

Christmas for the Home

Christmas in a home in Denmark.

My favorite Christmas home

Decorating the home for Autumn

I love to incorporate natural elements into my Christmas decor.... although this year I may do the fake Christmas tree! I know, I know....but I am getting lazy in my later years, lol.

How do you decorate for Christmas?  Simply or over the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment