Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo Displays

Looking for different ways to display your many photos?  I have 'issues' with displaying my photos, snapshots or pictures on my fridge... but get this:  I love gawking at other peoples' fridges to check out their pics!  I have pinned pics on large driftwood branches, randomly placed piles of pictures in  bowls and have also strategically placed an open photo album (opened to the most flattering pics..of course) on an end table.  I enjoy looking at pictures and think its important to incorporate them in my home.  It is fun to think of different ways to display them other than the usual frame...


How fun would it be to add sand and shells on the bottom of a glass jar from your last vacation.  Add your pictures you took of your family/friends on that said vacation.... hmmmmm, I might just have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment