Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chalkboard Paint

For those of you that know me, you know I love to paint with chalkboard paint. Pretty much anything that doesn't move will or has received a coat of the stuff. I have attached a couple of examples; one is of a 'what-the-heck-should-I-hang' on that empty space make-shift wall art... two MDF boards I painted, the second is of an (inherited with the house) fridge, and the third is of the hallway closet. The fun thing about chalkboard paint is of course the ability to use chalk! You or someone in your home can let their inner artist out. You can also make lists or write messages. Some other great ideas for chalkboard paint would be to paint a square in the dining room to maybe add a menu, a kid's room, or you can paint on glassware and label names of the contents. I have even been playing around with the idea of painting river rocks, then write sayings on them to place in a glass jar. Or you can label the rocks with different food dishes or cheese options for a buffet... the ideas are endless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment